~Poppy Bud Creations~

Most of my days are filled with lots of things but not any are BJD related stuff. It has gotten so worse that I completely lost my love for the doll hobby. Thanks to my new friend Helene I'm making small changes in my everyday life to enjoy the things that I really like to do. And one of them is playing with my dolls.

At moments I think that all my dolls are sitting on the table talking to each other about how they can cheer me up again... Screaming while I walk into the room, but without any response.


They can see me... But I can't see them. I've closed my heart for everything that I loved about them. My place in the community is lost, I was dreaming for the wrong things within the community and that was getting noticed by others and not the fact that I wanted to be happy with my dolls and all the things that I do with them.

Today is the first step towards this new me, loving my own work again like I used to so that I can see my dolls again!






0 reacties: