~Poppy Bud Creations~

Not shure what is going one with me but I'm totally back into making photographs, not the typical portrait ones but a bit more art like photo's. 
The photographs need to tell you something to be interesting. Like a special pose, emotion, effect or just an unusual location. Photo's that are made in a studio are also great if you can work with some props. 

Today I was thinking that I wanted to make some blogposts with tips and tricks. But I think that I'm not that good with my photo's. Allthough I do like the pictures that I post but when I see pictures at Flickr from other people I really feel a bad photographer! Their photographs are truly amazing, mostly because of the editing afterwards. You can do so much with photoshop! But I don't have photoshop, I'm planning to get it but not at this moment. I've used Gimp for a while but after a small month the program wasn't working anymore! So into the trashcan with it.

Because I was feeling a bit artsy today I wanted to make a picture of Rekiora at first. Only I knew that he was my model for the Mister Halloween photoshoot I did. And taking the same doll again was feeling a bit wrong towards my other ones. When I saw my other dolls in my room I looked at Isnara and immediately I came up with a concept for a photo. Since she is my book girl I wanted to make a full body portrait with her and it turned out so good! Maybe I will do a full body portrait with my other dolls as well some day but for know this one will do.


0 reacties: