~Poppy Bud Creations~

I felt like blogging today so that is what I'm going to do this evening! No special topic to talk about but I've got some amazing news that I wanted to share with you all.

So where should I start, in the beginning there was ... allright that's not where I want to start.
Today I'm blogging about my dolls in particular my new incoming beauty! Yes you read it correctly another doll is joining the family. This time it's a Yo-SD not the Yo-SD that was on my wishlist though.
For the last 4 years I've been wanting to get a volks Yo-SD Kasumi with wings, so every once and a while I looked through the sales posts on DoA to see what the prices where and if they where on sale in the second hand market. Mostly there where 1 or 2 for sale but I did't wanted the doll so badly that I needed to have it. But a couple of days ago I did exactly the same thing! Not thinking that I would instantly fall in love.

There he was, yes it's a boy (he has a weenie, I saw the proof pics *oops) for sale at a nice price of $500. He lived all his live with his first owner and he comes with the Kasumi wings. Just as I wanted, only the boy part isn't my cup of tea. So after looking at the sales page for about 8 hours I ended up in bed with the most horrible mood ever. I wanted him so badly but I actually need to save my money for the summer next year. But knowing that I had the money on my bank account was just making me insane. I even cried that I couldn't buy him, isn't that a bit pathetic?

My boyfriend told me that saving money was much wiser than spending it on a doll, so that wasn't helping for my mood. That night I slept for about 4 hours, mostly thinking about the sales page and hoping that there would be another sale in the next year. Hoping was the one thing that I could do but I knew that it wasn't going to be, I've only saw a Kasumi up for sale for about 4 times in those years and none of them where with the wings.

After I came back from work I needed to pay some bills and found out that the tax service has payed my taxes back for last year! Which means that I had some spare money to spend! Hello new cutie, come to home baby. As soon that I noticed it I send a PM to the seller for some extra pics, the seller is super friendly and have send me the photo's that I asked for plus some extra ones. I called my boyfriend at his work telling him that I got the pictures and about the extra money. A couple of hours later I called him again to tell him that we're going to expand! Luckly he knew that I was talking about the doll. In two days my mood changed from thunder to a bouncy spring ball.

I'm so happy that I was able to buy a Yo Tenshi Kasumi with the wings after all those years. Sadly I haven't got any budget at this moment for a wig, eyes and some clothes. But in the mean time he can borrow some stuff from Cupecake.
I already planned his wig and eyes but I'm thinking about an outfit. At the Rosenlied site are many cute outfits but mostly dressed, first I wanted that this doll was a girl but I'm really doubting about it.
Since he's having a boy body part down under, I can mod it into a girl or unisex but knowing that he's from 2006 holds me a bit back. He has some yellowing so sanding that part away would mean that you have a color difference!

But no body would know that he's a boy who wears dresses? Who's going to look into his undies right?! Only I know that I don't like crossdressing so putting him in dresses is a no go for me. And calling him a girl with his thingy in the undies is also to weird for me.
How are your thoughts about this?

In the meanwhile I keep searching for a cute outfit for my little angel which I'm going to call Buttercup. Isn't that a cute name?! I'm loving it no matter what...

0 reacties: